The Storylady’s Library is available to the Saint Paul community.
Up to 10 books per household for 21 days.
Renewals are allowed unless another patron has asked for that title.
First Time Borrowers:
Please contact me using the form below and I will create a Patron ID so you can check out books online.
How does it work?
1. Search my library online: www.librarycat.org/lib/LightbulbHeart
2. Find a book you want and click “Place Hold.” Enter your patron ID to send me the notification.
3. I’ll contact you to schedule porch pickup/delivery!
How much does it cost?
There are no borrowing charges or late return fees. I ask only that you keep other patrons in mind when hanging onto books you love past their due dates!
Can you pick some books for me? Yes!
Please use the form below to let me know the age(s) of the child(ren) and what they typically like to read. I’ll be happy to curate a bookbag for you! (Options may be limited based on what’s already checked out.)
Do you take donations? Yes!
- Physical donations: I will weed through books for content and wear/tear. Any duplicate items in good condition will be donated to Dodge Nature Center Preschool.
- Monetary donations: 60% will be redistributed to the conscious kid’s Anti-Racist Children’s Books Education Fund, with the remaining 40% going toward current book repair and new titles for the library.