My children’s library is available to my Saint Paul community!
I manage lending through TinyCat.

Borrowing policy:
Up to 10 books per household for up to 21 days.
Renewals are allowed after three weeks (exceptions will be made by the Storylady if another patron has asked for a specific title).

First Time Borrowers:
Please contact me using the form below and I will create a Patron ID so you can check out books online.

How does it work?
1. Search my library online: www.librarycat.org/lib/LightbulbHeart
2. Find a book you want and click “Place Hold.” Enter your patron ID to send me the notification.
3. I’ll contact you to schedule porch pickup/delivery!

COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
* Drop-offs and pickups will be contactless.
* All books will spend 24 hours in quarantine before being recirculated.
* All book bags will be laundered between uses.

How much does it cost?
There are no borrowing charges or late return fees. I ask only that you keep other patrons in mind when hanging onto books you love past their due dates!

Can you pick some books for me? Yes!
Please use the form below to let me know the age(s) of the child(ren) and what they typically like to read. I’ll be happy to curate a bookbag for you! (Options may be limited based on what’s already checked out.)

Do you take donations? Yes!

  • Physical donations: I will weed through books for content and wear/tear. Any items in good condition not chosen for the library will be donated (outreach to be named – if you have a Saint Paul favorite, let me know!).
  • Monetary donations: 60% will be redistributed to the conscious kid’s Anti-Racist Children’s Books Education Fund, with the remaining 40% going toward current book repair and new titles for the library.