Lightbulb Heart celebrates empathy & lifelong play.
Lightbulb Heart is a production umbrella for storytime, storytelling, and collaborative, devised theatre making with an emphasis on mental health advocacy. We are committed to emotional wholeness and the dismantling of oppression through thoughtful story curation and compassionate engagement in safe and welcoming spaces.
Amber Wood is an actor, theatre maker, and storylady based in Saint Paul, MN.
- Storytime! Songs & Stories with Lightbulb Heart – YouTube channel with gems from the public domain and round-ups of Books I Love.
- Storytime – silly songs, curated stories, and compassionate engagement for kids of all ages via online platforms.
- Available to my Saint Paul community.
- There’s An Easy-Bake Oven Where My Heart Should Be is an in-progress devised work that explores rediscovering kid wisdom as a pathway to grownup emotional well-being.
- Karaoke Visiting Hour is a memoir monologue about losing and finding one’s voice and value in an unlikely place.